For a limited time, most orders over $100 qualify for free shipping.
*Some oversized items may be excluded.
Need it for the holidays? Call toll free and ask about expedited shipping on your order.
We've got answers!
Shopping is Private and Secure.
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, Verisign certified secure, and compliant with the latest PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
|Availability / Shipping|
BIONIC TECH JACKET
- EN 1621-1:2012 / LEVEL 1
- EN 1621-2:2014 / LEVEL 2
- prEN 1621-3:2013 / LEVEL 2
- Upgrading of the back protector CE level: CE certified against the EN 1621- 2 : 2014 Level 2. Grid technology embedded on the back protector .
- Upgrading of the chest protector CE level : CE certified against the prEN 1621-3 : 2013 Level 2 FULL CHEST Type A .Grid technology embedded on the chest protector.
- Shoulder and elbow PU foams new softer formulation and channeling design for more flexibility. CE certified against the EN 1621-1 : 2012
- Grid technology makes the product lighter and improves the breathability and air ventilation.
- Soft touch BNS puller for an easy and safe engagement with the BNS.
- New kidney belt system.
- Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: removable BP, removable comfort padding; v-strap kidney belt; Cross Lacing Sleeve.
- (CLS) closures; removable sleeves; full compatibility with BNS protection.
- Innovative, CE certified chest protector backed by technical, eva shock absorbing material which molds to rider's body shape.
- Premium, CE certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protectors systems feature: hermoformed 3d poly padding for comfort and shock absorption; dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement; protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation.
- Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS.
- Protector panels are constructed from a polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- Innovative cross lacing system (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and highly customizable fit. CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump.
- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
- Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance.
- All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
- Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Removable comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area.
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves ensures security.